Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Taming Lily By Monica Murphy (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I have a steamy, adventurous, read to share with you. This book is the last book in The Fowler Sisters trilogy, but can be read as a standalone.

Taming Lily by Monica Murphy

Lily Fowler is the oldest of her three sisters. She is known as the wild child, for her partying ways, but when she finds herself in trouble yet again she does what she does best, runs.

She thinks she can out run trouble and keep her identity secret but one man knows who she is and was hired by an enemy to retrieve something of hers.

Max Coleman is on a mission that leads him to Lily. They say never to mix business with pleasure but when it comes to Lily, he can not help himself.

He tells himself that he is only getting close to her to gain her trust and do his job.

However, as he is trying to get something of hers, she steals his heart.

Lily has always put on masks to protect herself, telling herself, she does not want anything more than a good time but Max changes all that.

The one time she leaves herself vulnerable could cost her and her family everything.

How much is she willing to risk for a chance at love?

I LOVED this book! This is my favorite of the trilogy! I loved both Max and Lily. I admit I was not sure how I would feel about Lily. In the previous books she was mentioned as the irresponsible loose cannon, but now knowing her story I can honestly say she is my favorite of the three!

(said to be released July 07, 2015)

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment