Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Fallen Crest High By Tijan

Hey everyone! I am glad to be back with 3 books to tell you about this evening! I loved Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan! So, I thought I would try something else by Tijan.

Fallen Crest High by Tijan

Samantha is shocked to learn that her mother is divorcing her father for another man. As if the news was not shocking enough, she is forced to pack her things and tag along to their new home, the Kade Mansion.

Mason and Logan Kade are the Golden Boys of their football centered town. Add well of parents to the mix and you have a powerful duo.

While they may be well off, the brothers attend public school, making the academy their rival school.

Samantha is hurt, angry, and wants answers.

Secrets are revealed and relationships are tested.

I enjoyed this book enough to continue on with this series. I realize that this book was about laying the ground work for the rest of this series. The brothers were the perfect combination. I found Samantha to be nerve racking at times. I must say, the one scene towards the end where everything is laid out in the open is what made this book for me. It was freaking HILARIOUS!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment