Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Saturday, May 26, 2018

99 Days by Katie Cotugno

Hi, everyone!

I ended up finishing a book a little while ago and I thought I would go ahead and write a review to share with you guys! I hope that everyone is doing well and staying cool from the heat.

99 Days by Katie Cotugno

Molly returns home for the summer, before starting college. However, due to some poor choices choices in high school involving a Brotherly Love type situation. As well as, her mother a writer turning Molly's poor choices into a Bestseller, does not have her hometown welcoming her back with open arms.

This book was okay, not horrible but not amazing. I thought that all of the main characters were incredibly immature for almost college students. I do plan on reading the next book, 9 Days and 9 Nights.(which released at the beginning of this month.) However, I hope that there will be character growth. 

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment