Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Saturday, January 10, 2015

French Kissed By Chanel Cleeton

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a safe memorable holiday! I am sorry I have not shared a book in a little while. Between the holidays and my oldest daughters birthday it has been crazy busy! I have a wonderful book to start off my 2015 reads and reviews!

French Kissed by Chanel Cleeton

 Fleur Marceaux seems to have it all but outward appearances can be deceiving.

Fleur is a high maintenance college senior at the International School of London whose future is dangling by a thread. Her lifeline for the chance at a bright future is her ex boyfriends best friend.

Max Tucker is on scholarship at the International School of London. He is determined to finish school and become successful in the financial world without the support of his family.

However, when he is partnered with Fleur he fears the Ice Queen may not take the assignment seriously and that he will be doing all the work.

While being forced to work together the two agree to call a truce on their love-hate animosity towards each other.

As time passes the two realize that there is more to the other than what is displayed to the world. 

Love is blind and opens the heart, but will a haunting past destroy the possibility of a future?

I LOVED THIS BOOK! When I first started this book I thought it was going to be another typical boy out of place in a world not meant for him. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this book had so much more depth and heart with a twist of mystery.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment