Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, June 13, 2016

The Year We Fell Down By Sarina Bowen (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, the second book I have to tell you about this evening, is about finding yourself again after an injury.

The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen

Corey Callahan expected to attend Harkness College as a hockey player. However, a serious spinal injury landed her in a wheelchair instead.

Despite her parents nervousness, Corey continued on with her college plans.

She has an awesome roommate and her fellow injured, but hot neighbor is certainly a bonus.

Too bad he is taken.

BUT

They can be friends, right?

I REALLY enjoyed this book! It was a sweet and at times a humorous read. I loved all the characters. However, being a disabled person myself. (although, not by a spinal injury) I did find Corey to be a bit annoying. I will continue on with the series at some point.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always.

Wicked Woman



No comments:

Post a Comment