Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, August 26, 2016

Out of Bounds By R.S. Grey (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I am back with another three books to tell you about! The first one is a sports romance! 

Out of Bounds by R.S. Grey

Brie is one of one of the five gymnasts selected to represent Team U.S.A. at the Olympics in Rio.

BUT

As luck would have it. Her coach is unable to continue coaching the girls and his son, Erik Winter, takes over the reins. Brie and the other girls come together to train in Seattle, where Eric lives and owns his own gymnastics facility.

Brie is both nervous and excited to meet her new coach.

UNTIL

They come face to face with each other.

Erik gets caught off guard, causing him to act like an jerk.

AND

A love/hate relationship develops.

I REALLY ENJOYED this book! I LOVED all the characters. Except, June. The book was steamy with the right amount of humor. My only complaint, I wish there was more gymnastics. I felt cheated out of the gymnastics experience when it came to them competing in Rio. With that said, R.S Grey is still one of my favorite and must authors. Even though, I found this book to be a bit lacking, I will continue to read anything R.S. Grey writes.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment