Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, August 26, 2016

Stepbrother Dearest By Penelope Ward (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, the second book I will be telling you about is a stepbrother romance with a twist!

Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward

Elec, found himself moving in with his father, his stepmother and stepsister for his Senior year of high school. Despite, his difficult relationship with his father.

From the moment Elec stepped foot in the door, his stepsister Greta's body had betrayed her. Elec was a sizzling hot, tattooed bad boy. Too bad his attitude ruined any hope of everyone getting along.

When Greta takes his cigarettes Elec decides to teach her a lesson of his own.

The two drive each other crazy.

YET

Greta shows him acts of kindness from time to time.

UNTIL

Greta reaches her limit and Elec starts to show remorse.

Will Elec drop his bad attitude and let his guard down?

OR

Is Elec just playing games with Greta?

I REALLY LOVED THIS BOOK!! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! I loved Greta and Elec, the story line, and the ending! There is a MAJOR twist near the end that I did NOT see coming! I had a  MASSIVE book hangover after reading this book! I look forward to reading more from this author in the future!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment