Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Slightly Spellbound By Kimberly Frost

Hi all of you lovely fellow readers! I have a wonderful book to share with you today!

Slightly Spellbound by Kimberly Frost:

Tammy-Jo Trask is half Witch half Fae who loves cooking and baking but food is not the only thing that is cooking! She has heated feelings for her ex-husband who was her high school sweetheart and a former football jock and a wizard who connects with her on levels no one else can. As if the love triangle was not complicated enough. She and everyone she cares for are thrown into a tailspin when a young woman shows up asking for protection from her step mother and step brother.

I LOVED this book! It is the fourth installment in the Southern Witch series. I am ecstatic, grateful, and appreciative that I received this  book via Goodreads First Reads! I will without a doubt be devouring the rest of this series! My only regret is that I had not heard of Kimberly Frost prior! She will be added to my favorite authors list.

This series is in the following order:

Would-Be Witch

Barely Bewitched

Halfway Hexed

Slightly Spellbound


HAPPY READING!

Best Wishes Always,


  Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment