Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, April 28, 2014

To All the Boys I've Loved Before By Jenny Han

Hello everyone! I hope you all are well! I am sorry it has been a while since I have done a review. First, I was busy during Easter weekend and then recently I have gotten rid of a cold. I have a FANTASTIC book to tell you about today!

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han is about a junior in high school who writes letters to a few boys who have made an impact in her life in some way. She stores the letters in a special place. She only writes them to get her true feelings out there, like someone might write in a journal. One day she discovers her letters are not only missing but have been mailed. She has no choice but to deal with the aftermath.

This is the first book by Jenny Han I have ever read and I loved it! I really hope Ms. Han writes a sequel. I will be reading more Jenny Han books in the future! Her other books are as follows:

The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty
  • It's Not Summer Without You
  • We'll Always Have Summer
Burn For Burn Trilogy
  • Burn For Burn
  • Fire With Fire
  • Ashes To Ashes ( To be released September 16, 2014) 


 Until next time...

HAPPY READING!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman





No comments:

Post a Comment