Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Three Nights With A Rock Star By Amber Lin & Shari Slade

Hey everyone, I have a HOT and EXTREMELY FIERCE book to share with you today! I know I have put warning on a few of my post previously. However, do the content and subject matter I feel I must warn you again that this book is for ADULTS ONLY. Also, to enjoy this book at all you MUST have an open mind.

Three Nights With A Rock Star by Amber Lin/Shari Slade

Hailey recently found out that her little sister Chloe is pregnant. However, Chloe is adamant about not revealing who the father is. Hailey feeling a sense of responsibility for her sister is on a mission to find out who the father is and talk sense into him.

She comes across Lock the main man in charge, pleads her case and asks if she can act as a groupie for three days to ask questions and confront the expecting father.

Lock agrees but only if she signs a contact agreeing to his terms of having control over her. A lot can happen in a small amount of time. How quickly can a person change?

I really enjoyed this book! It was a crazy out of control wild ride for the mind. It also showed how deep family loyalty can run while also finding the inner freak inside.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment