Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fragile Reign By Stacey O'Neale

Hey everyone, I apologize that my blog entries have not been consistent this month. This month has been crazy busy with the holidays and appointments. Sometimes, there are not enough hours in the day. Yesterday I had an eye appointment and it did not help matters when they dilated my eyes. *HE-HE*

The book I will be sharing with you is a continuation. Fragile Reign is book two in the Mortal Enchantment series. (Thursday July 10, 2014 I posted my review of The Shadow Prince A Mortal Enchantment Novella and on Monday July 28, 2014 I posted my review of book one Mortal Enchantment.) If you have not read the novella or book one I highly recommend reading those before diving into Fragile Reign. Those that have read the reads I have mentioned above lets get to it!

Fragile Reign by Stacey O'Neale

As you may recall King Taron of the air court was recused but not before the effects of being held prisoner in the mortal world took its unfortunate toll.

The combination of aging and iron poisoning left many unsure if King Taron would be able to fully recover and remain as their king. All the uncertainty applied pressure for Kalin to become queen. Of course, it is not that simple. A halfling has never ruled over any court.

The council insists that she marry Sebastian, a full air elemental who has been her betrothed since birth. 

Taron may have agreed to the arrangement but Rowan has Kalin's heart. 

With Liana removed from the throne of the fire court it has caused chaos, acts of revenge, and destruction.

Rowan knows he must take his rightful place on the throne to not only set things right but to unite his court and rectify the wrong doings within his court.

He must prove himself to be the true King and take down Valac and Valac's misguided loyal followers.

Will doing what is best for Avalon mean putting duty before love?

I continue to LOVE this series! I always feel like I am right their with Rowan and Kalin every step of their journey. Ms. O'Neale pulls me into the world she has created with each book! When each book ends I find myself saying NOOO NOT YET!

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment