Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pushing the Limits By Brooke Cumberland (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I am back with a hot for teacher read!

Pushing the Limits by Brooke Cumberland

Aspen is a talented artist who lost her identical twin sister years ago in a freak accident. Art is her outlet, for dealing with her grief.

She avoids relationships and is comfortable with one night stands. Until, her art professor sparks up emotions she has never experienced before.

Morgan Hampton is an art professor who  has experienced his share of grief. His estranged brother passed away six months ago and he has returned to his hometown, where painful memories remain to raise his eleven year old niece.

He has not been able to bring himself to create art since losing his brother and having his heart shattered.

He sees talent and beauty in Aspen, but also sees her inner pain, that she tries desperately to hide.

Aspen has finally found someone who she connects with and who shares her passion, too bad that person is off limits.

Limits can be pushed but, are they worth the cost?

I  enjoyed this book it has a lot of heart and raw emotions. However, this book was not as gripping and fast paced as I would have liked. While it did interest me, it did not hold my interest from start to finish, in one sitting. I found myself putting it down at times but, I would come back to it it later.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman



No comments:

Post a Comment