Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stupid Love By Cindy Miles

Hey everyone, I know I am a little late to the blog this month, but I am kicking off this month with a five star read! The book I am sharing today is the third and final installment in the Stupid in Love trilogy. The first is Stupid Girl (reviewed on June 29, 2014) The second is Stupid Boy (reviewed on February 14, 2015) These books can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading all three!

Stupid Love by Cindy Miles

In life we are each taught life lessons based off our experiences.

Memory had learned to always live life to the fullest, after cheating death at a young age. She was known as the Winston Daredevil. She is all about having a good time and she's not against a casual hook-up.

Her closest friends did not even know about her near brush with death. She did not want their pity.

Now, at the age off twenty-two, a senior in college, she is happy living it up with her friends.

On the way home from a party, her jeep breaks down and she calls for a tow.

Jace Beaumont, the tow truck guy, is a very focused and determined guy who has no patience for the party scene. 

Memory certainly lives up to her name and Jace cannot get her off his mind no matter how hard he tries.

He wants a woman he can have a future with.

BUT

Memory has a secret, she may not have a future to live.

I LOVED this book! I love how Memory is so blunt. She made me laugh but also frustrated at times. I love how Jace is so sweet and has traditions and values. The characters and story felt real. This story made me feel so many emotions.

(said to be released September 10, 2015)

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment