Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Filthy English By Ilsa Madden-Mills (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I am sorry that I am checking in/posting so late in the month. This month has been hectic and a bit unkind to me. I hope July is going well for all of you. The first of four reads I will be telling you about today is the sequel to Dirty English. (It can be read as a standalone. However, the main characters do make an on and off appearance through out the book.)

Filthy English by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Remi Montague’s fiancĂ© calls things off two weeks before they are supposed to say I Do.

Remi and her best gal pal decide to go to the pre-planned honeymoon destination, London.

Why shouldn't she have some fun after enduring heartbreak?

One night, while at a masquerade party, Remi falls into the lap of a British bad boy from her past,
Dax Blay.

They say the past is the past and not to look back.

BUT

If your past comes back around, Does that mean it is meant to be your future?

I LOVED THIS BOOK! I loved the plot, the main characters, and that Elizabeth and Declan make a reappearance in this book. This book was a touching, fun, good time. Despite, a heartbreaking truth that is brought to light. I highly recommend this read!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

 


No comments:

Post a Comment