Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tomorrow's Lies By S.R. Grey (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, July and August are always busy times of the year for me. However, I am back with another emotional read.

Tomorrow's Lies by S.R. Grey 

Jaynie Cumberland was abandoned by her mother and was thrust into the foster care system. Her journey has been a difficult one. Her last home was decent until the foster mother's son was released from prison and Jaynie became his target.


Being his target took away a piece of her, leaving her with PTSD and trust issues.

Now, the system has a new place for her. The situation is better than the last but that is not saying much, at least her and the other children their have become a family of sorts.

However, Flynn O'Neil is not like a big brother to her, as he is to everyone else. He brings Jaynie out of her shell and she begins to feel alive again.

BUT 

What will become of these children?

Will they make it til their 18th birthday's?

I have mixed emotions about this book. The book was a steady read that had me on my toes. However, as a mother my heart was breaking for these children. I wanted to protect these children from these heartless monsters. I was rooting for these kids til the very end and found the ending to be satisfying. I cannot wait for book two to see what happens next.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment