Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

 I hope you are able to find time to sit down and enjoy a great book. For today's entry I have chosen to do my first stand-alone overview. She has a few other books out. However, none of them are part of a series.

A charming read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I did not think I was going to like it.I decided to keep an open mind. The more I read the more I was compelled to find out more.

This book is about two teens (written in both points of view) who compliment one another. The boy is a normal teenager dealing with all the issues and awkwardness that come up as we grow up. The girl has been given a more difficult path in life.  She has a monster of a stepfather, a passive yet loving mother and is the new girl in school. Together they find out what matters most and that regardless of how you see yourself there are others out there with different perspectives.

If you enjoy this novel her other stand-alone books are as follows:

Fangirl

Attachments

Landline.

Best wishes always,

HAPPY READING!

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment