Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cruel Beauty By Rosamund Hodge

Growing up, I did not enjoy many fairy-tales. I did however have a few favorites! Beauty & The Beast is one of those favorites! So, you can imagine my excitement while writing this entry!

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge is about a strong willed girl who is forced into a marriage to settle a debt her father owed. While she is being used by others for their own reasons. She herself realizes her true destiny. It is a more modern adult version of the fairytale with a twist. 

I have to say I enjoyed this version far more than the version we all grew up knowing!

If you enjoy Cruel Beauty as much as I did Ms. Hodge has a Cruel Beauty Novella, Gilded Ashes. To be released April 1, 2014.

Best Wishes Always,

HAPPY READING!

Wicked Woman



 

No comments:

Post a Comment