Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, July 21, 2014

Her Best Shot By Shannyn Schroeder

Yes, I am back again, already! I enjoyed this next book so MUCH I could NOT put it down!

Her Best Shot by Shannyn Schroeder


Layla a soon to be college graduate, went in to interview for an internship and came out with a job offer. As a way to celebrate, she heads off to South Padre Island for spring break. Along the way her car breaks down in Atlanta and she decides to stop in at a bar for a drink. What she sees is man candy, Phin.

Phin is former gypsy turned auto mechanic who knows the game of  billiards for quick easy money.

When he notices her watching him he challenges her to a game but Layla thinks better of it. When she declines Phin offers her a lesson. Layla quickly becomes distracted and gets robbed by another bar patron.

Phin being the gentleman that he is offers her his couch for the night.

Layla's spring break might not be in South Padre but these two know how to LIVE IT UP!!!

I REALLY LOVED this book! I could NOT put it down! I finished it in one sitting! I would LOVE to read more from this author in the future! It is HOT HOT HOT!! (said to be released September 29, 2014)


HAPPY READING!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment