Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Since Forever Ago By Olivia Besse

Hey Everyone, I am sorry it has been a while since my last review a friend of mine was in a car accident. Without further delay...

Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse

Riley Benson is devastated  that her boyfriend of six years Noah Cohen has cheated on her.  After sometime has passed she is determined to move on. However, being with Noah for so long has made her unsure of the dating scene. So, She asks her best friend Max Fletcher for some advice on what guys like/want. Little does Riley know, Max has his own intentions.

I enjoyed this book. It did not hook me in the beginning but it quickly picked up. I found myself laughing from the middle of the book and quite a few times on and off throughout the rest of the book.

HAPPY READING

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment