Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Shadow Prince By Stacey O'Neale

I have a GREAT novella to share with you!

The Shadow Prince A Mortal Enchantment novella by Stacey O'Neale

Rowan is a sixteen year old royal elemental of the fire court.He has lived most of his life in the mortal world.  He is suddenly tracked down by his best friend Marcus with the news of Rowan's mother Queen Prisma stepping down and leaving the crown to him. He knows his ruthless mother has something up her sleeve. So, he goes home to Avalon to find out what she is truly up to.

Shortly upon returning he is told in order to become king he must prove his loyalty to the court by committing treason.

I loved this Mortal Enchantment novella! It is very action packed and will leave you wanting more!

I received this book via First-reads Goodreads! I am grateful to have gotten a glimpse into this series! I look forward to reading more from Ms. O'Neale in the future!


HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review of THE SHADOW PRINCE. If you'd like to review MORTAL ENCHANTMENT, I'd be happy to mail you a copy. You can contact me on Twitter if you're interested. @StaceyONeale :-)

    ReplyDelete