Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hold On Tight By Serena Bell

Today I am excited to share with you a military love story! I have always loved Army stories especially, for personal reasons.

Hold On Tight by Serena Bell

Jake Taylor was on military leave when he met Mira Shipley. A young woman who had dreams of attending art school.

Jake was surprised that he could not seem to spend enough time with Mira. A week before Jake was to be deployed, one night had changed their lives forever.

Eight years later, the two cross paths at a physical therapy center and Jake is informed that he is the father of seven year old Sam.

Mira who chose to leave the protective bubble of her father and stepmother. Jake who is trying to cope with the aftermath of being in a war zone. Will they pull together or pull apart for the last time.

I LOVED THIS BOOK! I had to force myself to put it down! I kept reading until I had no other choice, my vision was getting blurred from being so tired.

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment