Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, October 19, 2015

Slasher Girls & Monster Boys By April Genevieve Tucholke (and other various authors)

Hey everyone, I am sorry it has been awhile since I have posted a review. I have been reading books but also graphic novels. (please leave me a comment if you would like me to write and post reviews for graphic novels.) 

Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke

This book is compiled of several short stories by well known authors such as:

April Genevieve Tucholke
Megan Shepherd
Marie Lu

Carrie Ryan 
etc.

Each story is inspired by a classic tale.

Overall, I enjoyed this book. Some of the stories I loved, other stories I did not enjoy. A few of my favorite stories were by Megan Shepherd. This book is perfect for anyone who loves thrillers and Halloween type reads. 

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman




No comments:

Post a Comment