Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stone Cold Touch By Jennifer L. Armentrout

Hey everyone, I am back with a five star sequel! (I reviewed the first book, White Hot Kiss on September 27, 2015.) The sequel picks up where the first book leaves off. So, you will want to read the first book before reading this one. For those who have read the first book please read on.

Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Layla is trying to pick up the pieces of her life and move forward. Since Roth has been in Hell, a part of her has been torn while in other ways, Zayne and her have become closer.

One day, she discovers that she is unable to see anyone's aura.

As the saying goes, when it rains it pours.

When Roth surprisingly returns at her doorstep, it is not the happy reunion she imagines as her heart is shattered all over again.

NOT ONLY

Has Roth shattered her heart but, he has also come bearing horrible news.

A Lilth has been born.

Layla, Zayne, and Roth try to work together to save the world as they know it.

However, what happens when the only father you have ever known turns on you?

AND

Has some dangerous secrets of his own?

I LOVED this book! This book sucked me back into its creative and unique world! It held my interest from beginning to end! At the end of book one, I found myself going back and forth between team Zayne and team Roth. In this sequel I was team Zayne through most of the book. Until, close to the end when more answers are revealed and Roth redeems himself. So, again I find myself torn between who I want Layla to end up with. I cannot wait to read the conclusion to this trilogy, Every Last Breath!

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment