Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, November 1, 2015

*Graphic Novel: Morning Glories By Nick Spencer, Joe Eisma (Adult Only)

Hey everyone, as of today I will be reviewing graphic novels as well as books! The first graphic novel I will be telling you about is a five star, Wicked Read!

Morning Glories by Nick Spencer, Joe Eisma

Morning Glory Academy, is one of the most prestigious prep schools in the country. However, it is unlike any other school. The six kids who are accepted all have the same date of birth. They are each made to go to sleep during the ride there and when they arrive they quickly learn there are dark and sinister acts going on behind its walls.

What will be the price for the answers they seek?

Will they ever escape or are they trapped like mice in a cage?

I have only read Vol 1 & 2. I am currently in the middle of Vol 3. I LOVE this series! The story is unique, creative and fast paced! I LOVE the art! It is very well done! I will be continuing on with this series for sure!


HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment