Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, November 13, 2015

November 9 By Colleen Hoover

Hey everyone, today I have a Wicked Read to share with you!

November 9 by Colleen Hoover 

Fallon is an eighteen year old girl who was badly burned in a house fire years ago, when her father forgot she was visiting with him during the incident. She was barely rescued in time, before the flames claimed her life.

Even though her father has apologized multiple times, it does not erase the prominent scars that are forever on her face and body. Nor does it dissolve the bitter anger she has towards him.

Now, on November 9th, the nightmarish anniversary that changed her life forever and took her self confidence with it. She is sitting in a restaurant at a table with her dad. She was reluctant to come today but, she thought she should inform him that she will be leaving for New York tonight.

Her father was far from pleased to hear this news and was very unsupportive. As they were having this very unpleasant conversation, a guy named Ben, overheard how unkind her father was being and stepped right in to act as her fake boyfriend.

This impulsive act was the beginning of a mutual agreement to meet up every November 9th for five years. While also being each others support system towards their own career paths.

A lot can happen in five years.

What will become of Fallon and Ben?

Is Ben too good to be true?

OR

Is he her soulmate?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK! This book is one of my favorite books of all time! While I have LOVED every book of hers that I have read, she has outdone herself with November 9! This book made me feel happy. Then, it ripped out my heart, stomped on it and then put the pieces back together before giving it back to me! Honestly, I thought nothing could top her book, Confess. I was very wrong! If you only ever read one Colleen Hoover book, read this one! I would give it more than five stars if I could!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment