Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Never Never (Part One) By Colleen Hoover

Hey everyone, I have a short, but fun and mysterious read to share with you!

Never Never (Part One) by Colleen Hoover

Silas and Charlie are at their high school, when they both realize that they have no idea who they are. The only thing they remember, is how to do certain things and how to function.

Yet, as they wander through their lives they discover that they are childhood sweethearts with their own secrets and that there is bad blood between their families.

Why trying to figure out what happened, they are also trying to piece together who they once were and are trying to reinvent what they do not like about themselves.

Strange things go from odd to worse.

Things will be alright as long as they stick together. Right?

I LOVED this book! While reading this book I tried to put myself in their shoes. How would I feel if I suddenly did not have any memories or sense of self? Doing this, I think I was able to appreciate and enjoy this story that much more. I will be reading part two!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman




No comments:

Post a Comment