Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hopeless By Colleen Hoover (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I am sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I have been getting over a cold. I rarely get sick, but when I do, it hits me extremely hard. Anyways, I have a very interesting read to share with you today!

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Sky is a seventeen year old, emotionally numb, girl who has been home schooled her entire academic life. As her senior year approaches, she has convinced her technology phobic adoptive mother, Karen, to allow her to attend public school her last year.

However, she will have to navigate the unknown world of public school alone, as her best friend, Six, is headed off to Italy.

Not only does she have to deal with being the new girl, but thanks to Six, she has quite the reputation to contend with.

One day, while checking out at the grocery store, she comes across the town bad boy, Dean Holder. He proceeds to follow her to the parking lot and demands to know her name. She finally gives in and when he's taken back by her response, she shows him her ID. He apologizes and claims he thought she was someone else.

Even though he makes her irritated and nervous, she cannot deny that this infuriating guy makes her feel butterflies and a connection she has never felt before. She has been warned by Six that he is trouble and she tries to maintain her distance but, he is determined to know everything about her.

As they learn more about each other, pieces of herself start to unravel and Holder maybe the key to putting herself together.

BUT

Will she ever be the same?

I LOVED this book! This book pulled me in from beginning to end. I loved the characters too. This book was fast paced and it certainly had its shock and awe moments. I have heard mixed feelings about this book and I wanted to find out what my take was. I am so glad I did! I have loved every book that I have read by Colleen Hoover, thus far!

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment