Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Push Girl By Chelsie Hill & Jessica Love

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a very blessed Easter Sunday!

I recently received and finished an Advanced Readers Copy of Push Girl by Chelsie Hill and Jessica Love via Goodreads First Reads! I am VERY thankful and appreciative!

Push Girl is about a teen named Kara. Her life is forever changed  by the actions of a stranger in ways she never imagined, forcing her to overcome a new set of challenges. This book is about perspective, friendship, love, and following your dreams.

I loved this book! It is amazing! I think there should be more books like this! While I cannot relate to this book entirely, I can relate to this book in a lot of ways. I would love to get more into my thoughts on this. However, I do not want to include spoilers for those who are interested in reading this wonderful story!

Happy Reading!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment