Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Can You Keep A Secret? By Sophie Kinsella

Hi everyone! I hope you are well! I do not know about you guys but I have been busy these past few days with family! My oldest daughter is playing soccer this season as well! I still manage to squeeze in some reading! WOOHOO!!!!

I recently finished, Can You Keep A Secret? By Sophie Kinsella. I found out she is the author of the Confessions Of A Shopaholic Series and many other stand-alone books.

Can You Keep A Secret? Is about a woman named Emma Corrigan who meets a man on a flight back home. While on the plane she thinks she is going to die and spills out all her secrets. Later on, she realizes he is not just some random stranger. Things get complicated, crazy and out of control.

I really enjoyed this book overall! It was slow on and off but yet quite humorous with a satisfying end. This is the first book I have ever read by Ms. Kinsella and while I probably will never read her Confessions Of A Shopaholic Series I would pick up another stand-alone book by her sometime in the future.

I know with it being spring everyone is busy with outdoor activities and fun times! However, I hope you are able to find some time to unwind and relax with a good book!

HAPPY READING!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment