Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, May 15, 2015

Faithless (Part 1) By K.B. Nelson (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I have something different for you this time around. I have a serial to share. I usually do not read serials but this particular one caught my attention. To the best of my knowledge I believe it to be a three part serial.

Faithless (Part 1) by K.B. Nelson

Faith Richards and Noah Parker grew up in foster care and were adopted by a loving couple who had a biological son of their own. 

However, when tragedy strikes the chance for their happily ever after is shattered, leaving the three with emotional scars.

Five years later Faith returns home but the boy she knew is now a man that people look to for guidance in their faith.

Will these lost souls ever be able to make peace with the past or will they keep stumbling along the cracks of life?

I enjoyed this serial. I appreciated the raw and realistic emotional struggles.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment