Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between By Jennifer E. Smith

Hey everyone,  the book I will be sharing with you today is about growing up and moving forward.

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith

Clare and Aidan are high school sweethearts but with the distance that will be between them when they take their separate paths to college, she believes the best thing for them both is to end their relationship. Aidan does not agree, he knows things will change and become difficult but he wants them to remain together.

On the night before leaving for college, Clare has a list of memorable places she wants them to visit. She thinks that recapping the highlights of their two year relationship is the perfect way to have closure. Aidan sees the night as his opportunity to convince Clare that breaking up is not the answer.

The night does not go as either one had planned. Fights break out, truths are discovered and Clare realizes not everything in life is as black and white as she thought.

It is hard for me to say if I liked this book or not. I did not hate it but I did not love it. I really wanted to love it. I found this book difficult to get into. However, the story tore at my heart and the ending had all the feels.

(said to be released September 01, 2015)

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment