Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Pucked By Helena Hunting (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I am back with a hockey romance to tell you about!

Pucked by Helena Hunting

Violet Hall lives and breathes hockey as she comes from a hockey family and works as a junior PR accountant for the sport.

However, she is less than pleased to be forced to attend a hockey game, to show her support for her hockey player stepbrother.

Knowing her stepbrothers' playboy ways and after having a bad experience of her own, she is done with the game.

UNTIL 

She makes eye contact with Alex Waters and he breaks the mold of the stereotypical hockey player.

He managed to charm the pants off her

BUT 

Is Alex Waters truly what he seems to be?

OR

Is he just as smooth off the ice as he is on the ice?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK! I loved the writing, the characters,(Violet's character's bluntness is a lot like how I am), the chemistry, and the ending! The humor had me laughing out loud, constantly. My oldest daughter is 11, she  kept asking me what is so funny and all I could tell her was "you need to read this book when you are older.". This book will be going on my Favorites of 2016 list and my All-Time Favorites list! I will be reading book 2, Pucked Up!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment