Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour By Morgan Matson

Hey everyone, I have a summer road trip read to share with you!

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

After the death of Amy Curry's father, Amy's  mother decided to move from their California home to Connecticut.

Now, that Amy has finished out her school year her mother has planned a way to get both Amy and the car to Connecticut. Travel Buddy included.

However, the two decide to take a detour and the fun begins!

I enjoyed this summer adventure read. I loved how the author included play lists and scrap-booking in the book. I felt like I was traveling along with the main characters. My only complaint is I would have liked an epilogue.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman




No comments:

Post a Comment