Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Dreamology By Lucy Keating

Hey everyone, I am back with a uniquely imaginative read to share with you.

Dreamology by Lucy Keating

Alice has dreamed of a boy named Max since childhood and has gone on many adventures.

When she walks in to class at her new school, imagine her surprise when she see's the boy of her dreams, literally, in the flesh.

She quickly discovers that even though Dream Max and Real Max look the same they act different.

She is determined to get to know the Real Max and find out why her dreams are interfering with her reality.

I LOVED THIS BOOK! The story is uniquely imaginative, the writing is beautiful, and I loved all of the characters! My only complaint is that I wanted more to the ending.

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman



No comments:

Post a Comment