Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, May 6, 2016

Lost in Me By Lexi Ryan (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, the beginning of May has been crazy busy for me! I hope you all are doing well! I have a fun, mystery, romance with a twist to share with you!

Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan

Hanna has had a crush on Max since childhood. So, when she wakes up in a hospital with his engagement ring on her finger, it should be a dream come true of sorts, right?

It would be, if she could remember anything.

All she knows is what she is told, that she was in an accident.

BUT

Was it an accident?

Bits and pieces slowly start to return.

Is it enough to piece the old Hanna back together?

OR

Will a new Hanna emerge from the fall?

I REALLY enjoyed this book! I was hooked from the start, the story was fast paced and it ended on a twist for book two, Fall to You.

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment