Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, May 30, 2016

The Vincent Boys By Abbi Glines (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying their Spring! We are almost at the end of another month. I cannot believe how quickly the year is speeding by. I have a three books to share with you today!

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Ashton, Sawyer, and Beau have been a close trio since childhood. When they were children, Ashton was just one of the guys. She and Beau would run around acting wild and free. Sawyer was the Golden Boy, who cleaned up their messes when things became out of hand.

As Ashton grew up, Sawyer stepped up and claimed Ashton as his. Since then, she has caged her wild ways and has tried to be worthy of Sawyer.

BUT

When the "perfect"couple came to be, Ashton and Beau drifted apart.

However, when Sawyer leaves town to go on a trip with his family, a window of opportunity arises for the two to reconnect and rebuild the friendship they once had.

When the cat is away the mice will play.

Hearts will be broken, Secrets will be uncovered, and loyalty's will be tested. No one is safe from heartache.

I REALLY enjoyed this book! It is the first Abbi Glines book that I have ever read and I was not disappointed!It was fast paced, I loved the main characters, and the story had the right amount of humor. I will be reading more from this author in the future.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always, 

Wicked Woman






No comments:

Post a Comment