Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Ending I Want By Samantha Towle (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, I have a book that is a flurry of emotions to share with you today.

The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle

Taylor Shaw had a brain tumor at sixteen and made a list of things she wanted to do if she lived. 

Fortunately she recovered.

Unfortunately, she lost her whole family in a tragic accident.

Since that day, she has let grief consume her and has not truly been experiencing life. 

Now at the age of twenty-two,  the tumor has returned and she has decided not to seek treatment and to join her family when the time comes.

BUT

Until then, she is on a mission to complete a revised and more adult list, of the one she made as a teenager.

I REALLY enjoyed this book! Despite the serious nature of this read, there was a balance of humor and sadness through out the story. However, I was annoyed that Taylor kept repeating that she was going to die through out the entire book. I feel that it is only necessary to convey this to the reader during three moments in the book, at most.

HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman






No comments:

Post a Comment