Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Maybe Not By Colleen Hoover

Hey everyone,  I hope everyone who celebrates the holidays has a safe and joyous time! Today, I have a novella to share with you! If you have read 'Maybe Someday' by Colleen Hoover, you will recognize the characters in this short read. If you have not read 'Maybe Someday', do not worry, this story can be enjoyed as a standalone.

Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover

Warren and Bridgette are side characters in 'Maybe Someday'. 'Maybe Not' is a short read about how the couple came to be and an insight into what makes Bridgette tick.

I REALLY ENJOYED this novella! Warren's character is a lot of fun! I will admit when I was reading 'Maybe Someday', I did not like Bridgette's character at ALL. I thought she was a complete B*! Now that I have read 'Maybe Not' I can understand why. I  still find her attitude to be inexcusable BUT, I have a bit more compassion towards her character. In my opinion, just because a person is dealt a crappy hand in life that does not give them a free pass to treat others badly.

HAPPY READING!!!

Happy Holidays,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment