Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Maybe Someday By Colleen Hoover

Hey everyone, I have a soul touching read to share with you today!

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Sydney is twenty- two and has it altogether. Until, she catches her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend who is also her roommate.

She never thought when she woke up on her 22nd birthday that she would be heartbroken and sitting in the rain.

She is left with very few options until her hot, musically talented neighbor, Ridge and his roommates offer her a place to stay, until she gets back on her feet.

However, when she moves in does she take up more than the spare bedroom?

AND

Will she wear-out her welcome before she finds a place of her own?

I LOVED THIS BOOK! As ALWAYS Colleen delivers a soul touching read that has a way of sticking with you long after you finish reading! I LOVED ALMOST EVERYTHING about this book from the writing to the characters! I love that she brings diversity in her books. While they have swoon worthy personality's her characters are realistic. I appreciate that as a reader. Even the characters who are not very likable characters hold their own. The only thing I did not like is that Sydney cried all the time. I know there were moments when crying was needed, but sometimes she would cry and I found myself saying, jeez not again. 

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment