Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Down London Road By Samantha Young

Hey everyone, today I will be talking about the sequel to On Dublin Street by Samantha Young. You do not need to read the first to enjoy the sequel as they are each about different couples. However, I myself find the series more enjoyable reading it in order.

Down London Road by Samantha Young

Johanna Walker is a survivor of her past. She dropped out of school to care for her alcoholic mother and her little brother, Cole.

She is determined to make sure history does not repeat itself. 

Between working two jobs she has little time for relationships.

BUT 

When she does date she makes sure they are well off. 

How she sees it is, If they want to buy her nice things who is she to say no. After all, she can always sell the things on EBay and make a little extra money for Cole's future. 

However, the person that sends tingles down her spine is not her well off older boyfriend Malcolm. Nor is the man that sends tingles down her spine the Sugar Daddy type.

Cameron MacCabe is an unemployed hottie with a girlfriend.

Opposites may attract, but the stakes are high.

Are either one of them willing to put the brakes on their current relationships?

IS

Johanna willing to trade feelings of fondness and financial security for passion and possibilities?

I admit after reading the first book On Dublin Street the little that I knew of Jo, I did not like. So, when I found out that this book was her story, I was not sure if I would like this book. With that being said, I was pleasantly surprised. While I still do not agree with her choices. I understand them and I felt more compassion towards her character. She is still not my favorite character but, I could befriend her. Overall, I REALLY ENJOY this series and I will continue reading it!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment