Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, December 27, 2015

On Dublin Street By Samantha Young

Hey everyone, I hope everyone who celebrated had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday! Today, I have a fun romance read to share with you!

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Jocelyn Butler, like  everyone has a past. However, her past is causing her to have panic attacks and her way of dealing with it is to bury it deep within herself and ignore it.

BUT

When she moves into a new apartment with a roommate, her life begins to change and her inner walls begin to crumble.

She has avoided relationships like the plague, but her roommates brother, Braden Carmichael, has her in his sights.

Braden Carmichael is a sexy, Scottish, business man who always gets what he wants. So, he does what he does best and proposes an arrangement that will be beneficial to them both.

Jocelyn agrees to a three month arrangement.

What will become of them when the arrangement is done?

I REALLY ENJOYED this book! This is the first book I have read by Samantha Young . I loved the world, the plot and the characters. This was a steady read for me and I found myself laughing out loud quite often.  I enjoyed this first book in the On Dublin Street series so much, that I am currently reading the second book, Down London Road.

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


 


No comments:

Post a Comment