Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, December 4, 2015

Scoring Wilder By R.S. Grey

Hey everyone, I can not believe this year is coming to an end. Today, I have a fun, sweet, romance to share with you.

Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey

Kinsley Bryant is a talented soccer player who is working hard to achieve her dreams of making the Olympic team.

The last thing she needs is a distraction of the male variety. 

Liam Wilder is a professional soccer player, a reformed bad boy and he happens to be temporarily helping Kinsley's college team along side her head coach. She has been warned that getting involved with Liam is forbidden.

BUT 

After being cheated on twice, by former boyfriends, Kinsley has decided to remain focused on soccer.

However, no matter how much Liam and Kinsley try to fight their chemistry, the two keep moving in the same circles on and off the field.

Will she risk her heart, career and dreams for love?

Can she trust this bad boy with her heart?

I LOVED THIS BOOK! The writing was amazing! The story held my interest from beginning to end.
I LOVED the characters and their humor. I was also extremely satisfied with the ending. This book certainly scored FIVE STARS with me!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman 





No comments:

Post a Comment