Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, August 10, 2015

Another Day By David Levithan

Hey everyone, I have a very captivating read to share with you today!

Another Day by David Levithan

Rhiannon became used to living her life in a kind of trance. She was always second guessing herself and worrying about her boyfriends feelings, thoughts and actions while ignoring her own.

One night at a party changed everything. She met someone who made her feel alive again. The two exchange email addresses before they go their separate ways.

However, when she is informed that the guy she met is not who she thinks he is she reaches out wanting answers.

Answers are not always as easy to give, as the questions are to ask.

He has never told anyone the truth, until Rhiannon.

Imagine, if the one person who you connect with, you could never have a future with and they could never meet your friends and family.

I LOVED this book! It did take me a little bit to get into this book. BUT, I am very glad I stuck with this book. It went from being meh to pulling me in! I heard a lot of positive hype about this author before hand, but had never read anything from this author until this book. I can honestly say, I completely understand all the hype! This book blew my freaking mind! I WILL be reading more from Mr. Levithan in the future!

(said to be released August 25, 2015)

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman







No comments:

Post a Comment