Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Into My Arms By Lia Riley (Adults Only)

Hey everyone, today I have a short but steamy novella read for you! This read is an Off The Map novella but it can be read as a standalone. (I highly recommed reading the series from the beginning.)

Into My Arms by Lia Riley 

Bethanny Jacobs is an assistant to the youngest billionaires.

Aleksander “Z” Zavtra is known for having things follow order, his order. He watches his assistant daily but she has never seen him. He is intrigued by her, body and mind.

One night, he wisks her away for the weekend and gives her the chance to turn fantasies into reality 

Will she stay or leave? The choice is hers.

One thing is certain, if she stays, the mysteies will be revealed.

AND

She will have a whole new perception of her boss.

I really enjoyed this book! I love the mystery of Z. However, I thought Bethanny was a little too easy. She did not play hard to get even a little. I know that Z and Bran are friends. So, that could be a factor but, she just met this man face to face and was like whatever you say Mr. Hot, Sexy, Mysterious Boss man.

(said to be released September 08, 2015)

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment