Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Delicious By Adrianne Lee

Hey Everyone! I LOVED Delectable so much, I had to have another slice!

Delicious by Adrianne Lee

Jane is the head pastry chef at Big Sky Pie. Jane's mother has announced she is getting remarried again but has not told Jane who her husband to be is. Her mother gives her an address to a party she is having. While at the party she learns that her mother is remarrying ex husband Romeo Taziano, and that the  SEXY photographer at the party is her former stepbrother Nick Taziano. To say they disliked each other growing up is putting it mildly. She called him Devil. He called her Jane the Pain. How much can time change things?

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!  The story line kept me interested the entire time! It was an extremely quick and enjoyable read! I did not want it to end! I am ready to dig in for thirds and fourths!

The series is as follows:

Delectable

Delicious

Delightful

Decadent


HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment