Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Moment We Began By Sarra Cannon

Hi everyone! I have an extraordinary book to share with you! 

The Moment We Began by Sarra Cannon

Penny is in love with Mason. However, he has made it clear that he is not looking to get involved in a relationship that what they have is strictly a "friends with benefits" arrangement. When Penny decides  that she can no longer stand seeing him with other women.  She goes out on a date and flaunts a guy under Mason's nose. When he shows up tension flares and event turns into shocking news. After not having contact with Mason for awhile he meets to tell her that he is leaving town for awhile. However, Penny has plans of her own.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this book! I literally could not put it down! (This book can be read as a stand alone.) When I was finished It left me wanting more! I purchased the next book in the series. Which is, A Season For Hope.

The series is as follows:

The Trouble With Goodbye

The Moment We Began

A Season For Hope


HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment