Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Monday, June 9, 2014

Euphoria-Z By Luke Ahearn

Do you enjoy Dystopian books? Do you enjoy Zombie books? Then, I am about to tell you the perfect book for you to rip your teeth into!

Euphoria-Z by Luke Ahearn: The world has ended as we know it. People are infected. Do not let their carefree and happy demeanor fool you. They take a beating and still keep going all with a smile on their face as they come to feast off you.

Cooper is one of the few who manages to keep going despite the challenge he faces as he searches for his sister. As if, zombies were not enough he has to face some pretty crazy humans as well. Acts of kindness are questioned as some humans cannot be trusted.

Another character I truly felt for was Sal. He lost his wife and has to find the will to go on.

While this book was quite gory as to be expected with a zombie book I found this book to be a very quick read. I appreciated the new spin on his book. His take is refreshing. I entered a giveaway via Goodreads First-reads and was contacted by the author to see if I would be interested in reading and reviewing his book. I am very grateful and appreciative  for the opportunity.

The sequel to this book is expected to be released in time for Halloween 2014!


 HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman




No comments:

Post a Comment