Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Heart's Game By Crista McHugh

If you love romance books with a heart warming twist I have the perfect book for you!

The Heart's Game by Crista McHugh

Jenny has always been a good girl. However, she decided to ignore her nagging conscience for once and  have a wild one night at Comic-Con. She wants to feel desired as a woman and not just for having a uterus. Dan finds himself giving into her seduction. Her mantra, What happens at Comic-Con stays at Comic con. However, will fate intervene?

I loved this book! This is one of those books that is difficult to put down and before you know it you have stayed up all night. I found myself picking it up the moment I woke. I HAD to finish it!

Christa McHugh is a very talented author! She provides the perfect amount of spice at the right times! If you love romance this is a MUST read!!! I plan to read more books by her in the future! This treasure of a read will be released July 7, 2014!

HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment