Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Friday, June 13, 2014

Me Without You By Kelly Rimmer

Hello Everyone, I have a bittersweet love story that will make you feel so many emotions. You will laugh out loud and yet be grabbing for the tissues.

Me Without You by Kelly Rimmer

I would not say this is a love at first sight kind of story. Callum was very put off at first by a woman who walked into his life with dirty bare feet. However, it did not take long for Lilah an environmental lawyer to not only change Callum's  perspective on life but to also captivate his heart, no matter how much Lilah protested.

I loved this book! It really pulled at my heart while taking me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Very few books make me cry but this one had me reaching for the tissues.


HAPPY READING!!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment