Wicked Reads

Wicked Reads

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My First, My Last By Lacey Silks

Hello Everyone, I have a STEAMY book for all of you romantics out there! (I would like to state this is a book for ages 18+. I do not put this on every review of every adult book. Simply, because I have posted on several previous posts that it is at the sole discretion of the parent/guardian to decide what they allow to be read. However, due to the intensity of this book as I myself am a parent I felt I should make you aware.)

My First, My Last by Lacey Silks

Did your first love leave such an imprint on your heart that you wondered what it would be like if they were to come back in to your life?

That is exactly what happened to Mia. After 20 years of being apart her first love Adrian shows up at the bar that her and her friends are at. Mia is divorced with two kids after her husband cheated on her. Adrian who has never been married is in town. Will they reconnect after all this time and stay together or will they be forever torn apart?

I LOVED THIS BOOK!! I could NOT put it down! It made me laugh, cry, and I felt for the characters as I was finding out about their past experiences. (This book is said to be released July 21, 2014)


HAPPY READING!!!

Best Wishes Always,

Wicked Woman
 



No comments:

Post a Comment